Select Tester Valve
- Company Name:DST Oiltools Co., Ltd
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2012. 07.02
- Contact:Frank Wang
- Related Keywords:valves, DST tools, RTTS, select tester valve
DST Oiltools Co., Ltd
1.Halliburton type, all could change with Halliburton parts.
2.All equipments are produced according to API standard.
The Select Tester valve is a full-opening, annulus pressure operated tool. With applied pressure, the tool can be locked open and then returned to the normal operating sequence at any time. The ball valve operates independently of pressure changes from operations such as acidizing and fracturing. This gives the Select
Tester valve greater compatibility and flexibility with other tools in the string.
Features and Benefits:
• Incorporates advanced materials and processes providing a unique metal-to-metal seal for exceptional gas-holding capabilities.
• Has under gone extensive five-day qualification testing at 400°F and 15,000 psi including a 16,500 psi burst and collapse
• Allows operator to reverse out/circulate to the lowest point of circulation below the Select Tester valve. This facilitates well kill
operations, saving both time and money.
• Allows operator to run in or come out of a hole in the open position, enhancing safety and maximizing well control options.
• Allows operator to spot cushion to the lowest point of circulation below the Select Tester valve. This improves control of draw down pressure and reduces recovery of mud and other rathole fluids.
• Simplifies string design by eliminating the need for a bypass when stinging into or out of a production packer.
• Maximizes flexibility during well kill operations since the Select Tester valve can be operated with the packer unset
Note: When annulus pressure is applied or bled off to zero, it is recommended operating procedure to wait 10 minutes before operating the Select Tester valve again.
Other products from this supplier
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931